ABOUT THE ARP WAVE THERAPY:
- The ARP Wave System is a breakthrough in the correction of movement dysfunction and rehabilitation of soft tissue.
- The ARP Wave is a neuromuscular stimulation that combined with exercises eliminates pain and increases range of motion. This is done by a process called Neuro Therapy.
- In normal exercise the muscle contract at about 2 times per second
- The ARP Wave device causes muscles to contract up to 500 times per second, this forces your nervous system to react to each contraction. The stimulation trains your brain and nervous system to correct movement patterns and muscle integration at an incredible rate. Imagine how powerful doing 40,000 perfect squats would be to improve the way you move.
- Physical therapy works on the physical symptoms where as the ARP WAVE works on the neurological origin
- The pain you feel is where the problem ENDED, not where the problem is coming from.
- The problem is NOT where your pain is, it is that your muscles are not absorbing the shock somewhere else
- ARP Wave technology finds the neurological origin of the muscle failure and gets the muscles to absorb force
WHAT IS THE ARP WAVE SYSTEM?
The ARP Wave System is a branch of soft tissue medicine which deals with the Neurological origin of all soft tissue conditions and symptoms, not just the physical symptoms.
Where you have pain is where the problem ended up, NOT where it is coming from.
The ARP Wave System features a state of the art patented electrical modality classified by FDA as a class 2 medical device and the one of a kind ARP Wave protocols and testing techniques.