ABOUT THE ARP WAVE THERAPY:
- The ARP Wave System is a breakthrough in the correction of movement dysfunction and rehabilitation of soft tissue.
- The ARP Wave is a neuromuscular stimulation that combined with exercises eliminates pain and increases range of motion. This is done by a process called Neuro Therapy.
- In normal exercise the muscle contract at about 2 times per second
- The ARP Wave device causes muscles to contract up to 500 times per second, this forces your nervous system to react to each contraction. The stimulation trains your brain and nervous system to correct movement patterns and muscle integration at an incredible rate. Imagine how powerful doing 40,000 perfect squats would be to improve the way you move.
- Physical therapy works on the physical symptoms where as the ARP WAVE works on the neurological origin
- The pain you feel is where the problem ENDED, not where the problem is coming from.
- The problem is NOT where your pain is, it is that your muscles are not absorbing the shock somewhere else
- ARP Wave technology finds the neurological origin of the muscle failure and gets the muscles to absorb force
WHAT IS THE ARP WAVE SYSTEM?
The ARP Wave System is a branch of soft tissue medicine which deals with the Neurological origin of all soft tissue conditions and symptoms, not just the physical symptoms.
Where you have pain is where the problem ended up, NOT where it is coming from.
The ARP Wave System features a state of the art patented electrical modality classified by FDA as a class 2 medical device and the one of a kind ARP Wave protocols and testing techniques.
WHO USES THE ARP WAVE SYSTEM?
The ARP Wave Therapy is used by more 2,500 of the world’s most elite professional, athletes who trust their multi-million careers to us; in addition to that we have treated over 100,000 patients over the past 15 years with a better than 95% track record of success. We work on everyone, regardless of age or occupation.
The ARP RX100 Tool We Use In Our ARP Therapy:
The ARP RX100 possesses specification characteristics that are not found in any conventional therapeutic neuromuscular electrical stimulator (interferential, microcurrent, galvanic, Russian stim, iontophoresis).
The ARP RX100 uses direct current (DC) compounded with a high frequency double exponential, patented background waveform.
Also, the unique waveform produces minimal inhibitory protective muscle contractions allowing active range of motion during therapy and training. This permits eccentric (lengthening) contractions to occur which are critical to treatment in the ARP Wave system.
- Muscle Reeducation: Eliminating compensation patterns ·
- Relaxation of muscle spasms: Reducing pain in the affected muscles ·
- Increased local blood circulation: Shown to speed up healing ·
- Prevention and retardation of disuse atrophy: Quickly builds muscle strength ·
- Maintaining and increasing range of motion: Designed to increase your muscles ability to absorb force and prevent muscle related injury
The ARP RX 100 is a Class 2 medical device FDA authorized for the following uses:
The ARP RX 100 techical information:
- Wave Form - Compound, double exponential asymmetric with high levels of direct current.
- Power - High power with NO surface burning or surface pain at 0 to 2.5 watts.
- Main Pulse - 40 to 500 pulses per second.
- Background Frequency - High-frequency carrier signal at 10,000 cycles per second. Polarity Direction of electron flow is reversible.
- Depth of Penetration - Deepest soft tissue penetration. resonates with the human system, causing the body's natural resistance to drop out.